[mythtv] Re: [Patch] mythvideo videobrowser

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Fri Dec 19 04:31:34 EST 2003

On Friday 19 December 2003 07:56 am, MaxPower wrote:

> "structured differently from every single other similar class"
> please can you explain what do you mean ? I dontt understand !

	I think (?) that what Isaac means is that if you want to "clean up"
the video browser, it would make more sense to turn it into a
MythThemedDialog (like VideoTree and EditMedataDialog) rather than
trying to access Layer Sets.

	The MythThemedDialog already does the sorts of things you're patch
was trying to do (at least I think it does, I have not looked at you
patch very carefully).

- thor