[mythtv] Weird avcodec compile problem

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Dec 19 23:31:38 EST 2003

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 04:45:31 +0100, "Kenneth Aafløy" said:
> > I'm at a loss as to what else I can do.
> >
> > .Geoff
>
> Downgrade I think.

Well that is kinda overkill.  As I said, I already have a fix, which is
just to use '-O' when compiling libavcodec for debug.  This still lets me
use gdb sanely to trace libavcodec issues, and it is certainly easier
than downgrading gcc (there is no version lower than what I'm using for
debian sarge...did I say I was using woody before...I meant sarge).  I
suppose I could try updgrading to sid's gcc, but again, I see no reason.

.Geoff