[mythtv] Question about debug level

Andrew Mahone andrewmahone at eml.cc
Sun Dec 21 17:41:28 EST 2003

I'm finally getting back to work on filters after a longish break.
Every time something goes wrong in one, I end up inserting debug code
into filter manager.  It would be nice to leave it in there and switch
it based on the debug level from the command line.  It looks like all I
need to do is include mythcontext.h and test print_verbose_messages, is
this correct?  I notice some other things in libmythtv include
mythcontext.h, so I'm assuming that should be safe.

--
  Andrew Mahone
  andrewmahone AT eml DOT cc