[mythtv] [Committed] Increase block size

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Wed Dec 24 00:57:14 EST 2003

avalanche at beyondmonkey.com wrote:
> I attached the complete patch with a few changes:

Applied. I also did a little minor cleanup. Mostly changing
error type messages to VB_IMPORTANT, removed a few comments
and some stylistic things I know Isaac prefers.

I toyed with an initial size of 64000 then increasing to 128000
if estbitrate > 6000 but mpeg4 doesn't bother with calculating
bitrates (assumes it is always relatively low) so I put this
off until more testing after the holidays.

--  bjm