[mythtv] Wrong time in Myth with PVR350 PAL output

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Sat Dec 27 07:15:22 EST 2003

Am Sa, den 27.12.2003 schrieb Isaac Richards um 00:08:
> On Friday 26 December 2003 05:07 pm, Torsten Schenkel wrote:
> > The problem is with pvr350 out, not with encoding or the database. It's
> > cause has therefore to be found somewere in NuppelVideoPlayer,
> > ivtvdecoder, nuppeldecoder or videoout_ivtv.cpp (which only provides a
> > class for NuppelVideoPlayer, IIC)
> >
> > Any ideas were to look for it? My first guess was video_frame_rate, but
> > this was a red herring, I assume.
>
> I bet it's the keyframedist stuff in ivtvdecoder -- try changing that to 12
> instead of 15 in the constructor.

Damn, I have to learn a lot more about video codecs, it seems. Yes this
indeed sounds plausible. This would give 1/5th instead of 1/6th, but I
didn't measure to the second, so it would still fit my results.

Thanks I'll try it immediately.

Keep you posted.

If this works, could you do the conditional around it? I'm not at all a
c++ guy, and will most probably get it wrong :-)

Torsten
--
Config files for PVR350 TV-Out:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/ivtv-pvr-350-conf.tgz