[mythtv] Remote Control

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Sat Feb 1 09:24:13 EST 2003

OK, sorry it took so long.  I have a Jensen JR-400 Universal Remote.  The
code that I'm using is 0810 (0276 may work well also).  I believe these
are codes for the Jensen remotes only, but the code look-up is for a
General Instrument cable converter.  So, if you remote has codes for a
General Instrument's cable box, try those.

Hope it helps.

Jeremy