[mythtv] Patch: Volume and Mute support

aaron aiperl at rogers.com
Sun Feb 2 13:26:53 EST 2003

If I can throw in my two cents, I might like the ability to mute the
commercials when I'm watching LiveTV with no delay (that is, when I'm watching
real live tv). I find the commercials are so much louder than the show, it's
insane. I nearly deafen myself when the commercials come on. :)

Or I could just channel surf during the commercials... :)

aaron

On Sun, 2 Feb 2003 08:04:39 -0800 (PST) spake Larry of: