[mythtv] Potential Set-up

Wayne Johnson bigman1 at alltel.net
Wed Feb 5 01:52:42 EST 2003

Hello Micah,
      Well in the past few years things have gotten better but wd in
the 2-30gb range the rma rate was prolly 3 out of every 5. mine and
customers of mine. most who bought the drive on there own ;). but I've
been putting maxtors in alot lately and only had one go bad but that
was back when the 30gb maxtor was the top dog. I've rma'd about 65 wd
drives total but I'm just a part time "local computer guru" for a
small town (~1000 people).

--
Best regards,
 Wayne                            mailto:bigman1 at alltel.net