[mythtv] Mythepg error

Wouter Lagerweij wouter at lagerweij.com
Wed Feb 5 12:12:07 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 12:03, Merle Reine wrote:
> Has anyone seen the following when compiling mythtv:
>
> I run ./configure, then make.  All directories compile fine except for
> MC/programs/mythepg .  I get the following errors:
>
> Undefined reference to :  TTFFont::CalcWidth(QString const &, int *),
> etc....
>
> this goes on for a number of lines and errors out with ld exit status 2
>
> I got the same error in the mythfrontend dir when running make also.

I posted a similar problem a while back, and got as response that I
should do a 'make distclean', and make sure the myth libraries are
deleted (if you already had a version installed) before re-rtying to
make mythtv.

and that worked:-)

Wouter

--
"I don't see why it matters what is written. Not when it's about people.
 It can always be crossed out."