[mythtv] Success - Was: Re:No video with Wintv Pro card

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at ldl.fc.hp.com
Wed Feb 5 09:16:22 EST 2003

After finally getting alsa set up and all the sound stuff working, I
started getting "Cannot find Xv support, exiting" and xvinfo didn't show
my card.  The only way I was able to get xvinfo to notice the WinTV card
was to insert an old ATI AIW card in also, then they would both show up
and Myth would work.

Has anyone ever seen this?  Why wouldn't the WinTV card be showing up in
xvinfo until the AIW was inserted.

Thanks for the help!

Matt

Matthew Brichacek <mmbrich at ldl.fc.hp.com>