[mythtv] Add-on ideas?

Jens Lohmann-Hansen JensLH at adslhome.dk
Wed Feb 5 21:58:19 EST 2003

I have a related idea that should be a real seller to the wife (high WAF -
wife acceptance factor).

Build a high-tech baby-alarm. Motion detection and sound detection in one.
Once the baby cries, you'll see and hear it on the TV. If you happen to have
the camera and a microphone, the cost of a working baby alarm is spared.

As a bonus, the wife is off in a wiff, and the TV is yours (including the
remote) for a couple of minutes :-)

/Jens