[mythtv] Multiple capture cards/settings

Chris Lack ixion at linuxpusher.com
Wed Feb 5 20:17:54 EST 2003

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 07:53 pm, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> Currently, there is no association whatever between a capture device and a
> recording profile, and I see no reason why it should be necessary...what's
> your situation?

/dev/v4l/video0 = bt878
/dev/v4l/video1 = marvel/zoran

The brooktree obviously doesn't like trying to do hardware mjpeg and the
marvel sucks at everything but hardware mjpeg so you can see the dilema.

I can implement something, I'd just need to know what that something would
need to be to make people happy.