[mythtv] Problem changing channels ..

James Sleeman bitsy_boffin at cyberdude.com
Wed Feb 12 19:57:19 EST 2003

Matt Zimmerman wrote:

>(followup to mythtv-users please)
>
>On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 12:47:52PM +0000, James Sleeman wrote:
>

>>after three compiles of QT
>>

>Why are you not using the packages supplied with your distribution?

I'm using Debian testing distribution, myth didn't seem to want to
compile correctly with the debs for QT in that, in the past, with QT,
I've found it's simplest to just compile my own from the sources that
way I know I have the latest.

>Did you run setup?  Did you run mythfilldatabase?

Yah, setup all looks hunky dorey, and the program guide is full of programs.