[mythtv] CC testing

Erik Arendse erik_nospam.arendse at bigfoot.com
Fri Feb 14 09:52:55 EST 2003

At 10-2-03 20:14, Larry Matter wrote:
>I have played around a little with PIP and was wondering how this relates
>to CC; i.e., which window gets the CC or do they both, or just the small
>one since the sound would be muted on that one.
>
>Anyway, I would be willing to try it out in that scenario if you are
>intested.

First of all: sorry for the late reaction, been in bed with the flu :-(

CC is totally belonging to a combination nuppelvideoplayer/recoder, which
puts the CC texts on the OSD. I don't know how PIP and OSD is handled, but
I'm not sure if a PIP channel even has an OSD.
But the CC you see is the CC belonging to the 'big picture'.

If I have I working version I am certainly interested in you trying to
crash it with a PIP setup.

Erik