[mythtv] CC testing

Drew Whittle drew at lug.net.nz
Fri Feb 14 23:39:56 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 21:56, Erik Arendse wrote:
> At 10-2-03 19:33, Lonnie Hutchinson wrote:
> >let me know how I can help.
>
> First of all: sorry for the late reaction, been in bed with the flu :-(
>
> Helping me out would be a thorough testing of features (read different CC
> styles) on US channels. I will post on this list when CC is ready for
> trialruns.

Eric,

I'm not in the USA, I'm in New Zealand (PAL) and I figured that the Euro
stuff would work here, so I tried to get subtitles going but I couldn't
seem to get anything.

We have our subtitles on a different page (801) so I changed that in the
source.

Is the PAL stuff fully working the CVS version? Do I need to do anything
else to get it up an running? (It works fine with alevt)

If I am jumping the gun then just tell me to shuddup and wait ;>

:D

--
Drew Whittle <drew at lug.net.nz>