[mythtv] Re:Problem changing channels .. (solution & suggestion)

James Sleeman bitsy_boffin at cyberdude.com
Mon Feb 17 12:51:20 EST 2003

source wrote:

>Can you detail what else you tried, I have the same problem but I find that
>when I use the program guide to change channel, I can change channels ok
>until mythbackend is restarted.

I wish I knew because the problem has come back and is driving me
freakin nuts trying to figure it out !  I am positive everything is
setup correctly it just doesn't want to work properly.  Add to that the
fact that tv_grab_nz has stopped working (and my own nz grabber was lost
in my great HD crash) and it seems the gods are conspiring against me :-(

If I can figure it out (I had a brief look at the source last night but
I seemed to be chasing my tail around, source comments might be nice
people :-)) looking for places where I could possibly add some debugging
output let alone where the problem might lie) I'll post a solution to
the list.

Likewise, let me & list know if you figure it out please :-)

---
James Sleeman