[mythtv] mythmusic usage (and MythLineEdit)

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Mon Feb 17 12:56:09 EST 2003

On Monday 17 February 2003 12:07 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:

> I had the same problem, actually -- there wasn't a libGL.so symlink in my
> /usr/lib dir.  If you're using Qt from a distribution, though, it should
> already by linked to libGL, so it shouldn't be an issue to remove it from
> the link line.

	Do you want me to try and beef up the configure script to try (in turn) -lGL
and -lqt-mt with OpenGL calls and set config.pro appropriately?

	In other news, about 90% done a handy little
cell-phone-type-keypad-for-text-entry widget. Was planning on replacing
MythLineEdit class with it and rolling into CVS. If you're at a keyboard, it
has no usage differences except that trying to enter numbers is a bit odd (to
get a 2, you have to hit Key_2 four times: a, b, c, 2).

- thor