[mythtv] MythRadio???

Pierre-Olivier Bouchard petecool at vl.videotron.ca
Mon Feb 17 22:25:24 EST 2003

> A while ago there was some talk on the list about MythRadio, that use
> both the FM tuner (if you have one) and be a client for mp3 streaming
> servers.

Yeah, I don't need the FM Radio part (here air-radio SUCKS, really), but listening to streaming music would really be interesting to have in mythtv (digitallyimported.com is great!)

This could be really great, I even have ideas for some kind of interface (no code to back that up yet though - I'll need to learn how to code C++ with Qt, I only did some Java at this time)

Anybody else want to work on this?

Pete