[mythtv] Re:Problem changing channels .. (solution & suggestion)

James Sleeman bitsy_boffin at cyberdude.com
Wed Feb 19 09:40:41 EST 2003

Drew Whittle wrote:

>On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 15:58, James Sleeman wrote:
>

>>>So does tv_grab_nz break often? I'm supposed to be moving to NZ later this
>>>year but no MythTV would flyify the ointment.
>>>

>The official tv_grab_nz has never worked for Myth, no stop times. It has

It does have stop times now, but no seconds or timezone - the latter is
a bit of a pain so I modified it to just stick "00 NZDT" on the end of
all times for the moment.  It doesn't seem as good as the one I wrote at
seperating episode titles from the show title either, I get a multitude
of "The Simpsons : Blah Blah Blah" shows instead of multiple The
Simpsons episodes.

>I'll second that, particularly if you stay away from the Nth Island <g>

No arguments from a Cantabrian here :-)