[mythtv] Mythmusic (thanks and a suggestion)

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Tue Feb 18 15:21:26 EST 2003

hmmm....

Is there some obvious new dependency that I'm missing? I have fftw,
openGL & SDL installed.

Thanks,
-j

%
make                                                                                                cd mythmusic && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Entering directory
`/pub/downloads/multimedia/myth-cvs/mythmusic/mythmusic'
gcc -c -pipe -Wall -W -O3 -march=pentiumpro -fomit-frame-pointer
-funroll-loops -fexpensive-optimizations -finline-functions
-D_REENTRANT  -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPREFIX=\"/usr/local\" -DQT_NO_DEBUG
-DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/lib/qt3/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/lib/qt3/mkspecs/default
-I/usr/include/cdda  -o goom/lines.o goom/lines.c
{standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}:824: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `paddusb'
{standard input}:850: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `paddusb'
{standard input}:878: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `paddusb'
{standard input}:903: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `paddusb'
{standard input}:941: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `paddusb'
<snip>
make[1]: *** [goom/lines.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/pub/downloads/multimedia/myth-cvs/mythmusic/mythmusic'
make: *** [sub-mythmusic] Error 2