[mythtv] streaming MP3

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Wed Feb 19 14:54:19 EST 2003

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I've set up a mailing list called
mythradio at woogie.net in the hopes of getting anyone interested in this
together.  I don't really want to make a big deal out of it since it's
not really anything but an idea at this point, but it would be nice to
get your input on what you might or might not like in the way we are
going about things.  So far there's 4 of us talking, and it's not clear
to me that we have enough programming talent to pull it off, so I'm not
really sure that I'm not being premature in even mentioning it to you.
That's the main reason I haven't brought this up on the devel list,
since I don't want to make any announcement until it's clear that we are
actually capable of following through on things.

Anyway, I thought I should at least mention it to you.  The subscription
page is at http://woogie.net/mailman/listinfo/mythradio if you'd like to
follow what we're up to.

Thanks
Woogie