[mythtv] Sound and Volume support patch

Ken VanDine ken at bizrace.com
Thu Feb 20 10:05:03 EST 2003

I have made a few changes to the patch Robert Kulagowski posted for volume
control support in MythTV.  I love the abilty to adjust the volume and just
wanted to tweak it.  I changed it to go up and down 2% at a time, I found this
gave me the control I needed.  I also added a slider type OSD for volume.  I
am not a big C++ coder and certainly don't know alot about the Myth source, so
please let me know if I did something bad... I can take it.

I would also really like to have this or something like this added to the CVS
tree.  I think there is enough interest to add this feature.

I am including the patch, it is against CVS as of Feb. 17.  This is the
complete patch, including the work by Robert.

Thanks,
--Ken