[mythtv] sql code

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Thu Feb 20 14:21:01 EST 2003

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 01:35:06PM -0500, Andy Davidoff wrote:

> #if Isaac Richards /* Feb 20, 13:26 */
> > I don't want any table creation/deletion going on in the program.  I do not
> > want to deal with multiple upgrade paths at this point in development.
>
> Fair enough.  How do you handle incremental changes to the database schema?

Take a look at the database/ directory, and read UPGRADING.

> No, I copied it, but it's not mine.  So rather than mistakenly submit a
> patch that pisses off other developers, I'd like to automate away such
> issues to our mutual benefit.  You wouldn't have such a problem with this
> if you supplied some sort of document (ideally indent.pro) that defines
> the style you desire.

The style is pretty clear from the code; feel free to create an indent.pro
which matches that style and submit it to this mailing list.  It's not
logical for someone to create a configuration file for a program that they
don't use.

--
 - mdz