[mythtv] sql code

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Thu Feb 20 16:08:39 EST 2003

I agree, but the point I was making was that my efforts don't have
have any negative value as far as the user (or other developers) is
concerned.  Any time I spend saving a user from having to read
the docs, or post to a mailing list, or wait for a developer to
spend time composing a "RTFM" response -- is time that I gift
to you.  It has value to me as a gift, with no strings attached,
but if I'm simply passing on complexity to users/developers then
what's the point?  As Isaac pointed out, it's hard to get excited
about complexity that only hinders use.

*shrug*

#if Matt Zimmerman /* Feb 20, 15:40 */
#endif /* mdz at debian.org */