[mythtv] small mythweather request

John Danner johndanner at untzuntz.com
Sun Feb 23 20:03:58 EST 2003

The fonts in MythWeather should scale depending on the size of GUI. Can you
send me a screenshot of the problem?  How much smaller are then in comparison
to the rest of the screen?

Otherwise, perhaps I'm confused on what you did exactly. You have changed the
resolution in X from 1280x1024 to 640x480, but your GUI size in MythTV was
and is still set at 640x480?

MythWeather has several different font sizes, some of which don't correlate
to any of the font sizes in the settings database. Not to say that this isn't
possible, it just isn't the case right now.

-John

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:18:57 -0500, Michael J. Sherman wrote