[mythtv] segfault problem with current CVS.

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Mon Feb 24 11:13:19 EST 2003

On Monday 24 February 2003 12:49 am, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> I have tested this and it appears to work correctly, but I won't be able
> to do any testing over the next couple days since I'll be out of town so
> I figured I'd post it here and let others try to reproduce the problem
> and test it.

There were a couple other changes necessary (mainly for edit mode), and doing
it that way (not touching wpos at all) made it possible to remove that
mythav_set_last_buffer() hack.  Great job tracking this down.  I've just
committed my fix for it to CVS -- everything seems to be working properly for
me, so if others could bang on things a little, that'd be great.

Isaac