[mythtv] patch: setsetting -> db

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Tue Feb 25 14:50:37 EST 2003

Where do you want the code, then, if not SetSetting()?

In the future, I would expect the settings to be cached and only flush
out to the database during FlushSettings() or maybe ~MythContext().

I have a lot of difficulty with authoring larger patches which implement
these sorts of features all at once, especially when it usually takes me
a day or two to massage the feature into a form that will be accepted.

Please provide some direction on exactly what you want, since saying
"that doesn't exist, feel free to submit a patch" is obviously a waste
of everyone's time.

#if Drew Whittle /* Feb 25, 09:50 */

#endif /* drew at lug.net.nz */