[mythtv] patch: setsetting -> db

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Mon Feb 24 18:48:38 EST 2003

Are you saying you don't want people to be able to change settings
in the database from outside of a setup GUI?  Let's say I want to
have my PlayMode toggle saved between mythmusic invocations.  I'm
SOL in the current codebase.

I don't think this is a special case at all.  Frankly, I'd like every
setting that I change to be persistent.  If you want to wait and flush
those settings out when the user quits the application, I think that's
reasonable as long as it doesn't impact interactive performance.

#if Isaac Richards /* Feb 24, 18:19 */
#endif /* ijr at po.cwru.edu */