[mythtv] mythmusic not listing all songs

Rick Warner rick at sapphire.no-ip.com
Mon Feb 24 22:17:37 EST 2003

Hello all,

I am running a fresh cvs copy of mythmusic.  For some reason, not all of my
mp3s are showing up under select music, even though I see the names as it
prints "Checking foo faz - fuz foo.mp3" on the console.  I have had this
problem before, but am just submitting a report after having time now to get
a current cvs copy and try again.  I have already tried wiping out the
musicmetadata and musicplaylist tables from the database if that matters.
Any suggestions?  I will try to fix it myself if someone points me in the
right direction.