[mythtv] Problem with swedish characters

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Tue Feb 25 08:00:08 EST 2003

> > 1) Did Isaacs recent changes (marked UTF8 changes in CVS)
> > solve your problem?
> >

> No, noting happends when i try to schedule a recording from
> the program
> guide. The program is inserted into the record table but it
> is not utf8
> encoded like the programs table.

I tested the other utf8 fix that went in to cvs yesterday and that seems to
have fixed the scheduling problems, i successfuly recorded a few programs
with åäö in the description.

But after that i tried to delete one of the recordings, the file seems to
have been removed and it disaperd from the delete recording screen at first,
but if i go back to the main menu and the reopen the delete recording screen
it is still there but with a filesize of 0 and the text "Error: File" at the
botom.

No matter how i try to delete it, it is still there, so i think there is
some utf8 problems in the delete recording screen too.

When i deleted the recording the first time the used and free space bar at
the bottom showed 0 Mb used 0 Mb free, but later it seems to have returned
to normal after i reopened the delete recording screen