[mythtv] Bug in rewind w/saved position (was: PATCH: Commercial detection/skip using blank frames)

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 25 11:45:52 EST 2003

This is a problem I've noticed for quite a while, though I've never seen
anybody else mention it before.  It seems that when a recording has a
saved position (from hitting space or enter while watching, or exiting
then going back into the recording), then it's not possible to rewind
past the saved position.  It just stays in rewind mode and "bounces" off
of the saved position as if it were the beginning of the recording
itself.  Not sure if this behavior changes based on the StickyKeys
setting (I have StickKeys ON).

-Joe C.