[mythtv] Bug in rewind w/saved position

Pierre-Olivier Bouchard petecool at vl.videotron.ca
Tue Feb 25 18:49:40 EST 2003

Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu> wrote:

> Hm.  I'm not able to reproduce this at all, with or without stickykeys
> on.

It happens to me even when I don't save positions... I just pause, go
forwards and backwards to skip ads (haven't bound a button on my remote
to 'Z' yet), and then sometimes you just can't go back anymore. It's
very random, no really reproducible steps other than I skip forward and
back a few times without unpausing (max 8 times), then a "barrier" gets
created that prevents from going back past that point. Unpausing and
pausing again clears it, I can again go backwards farther.

This looks like a very hard to track bug... though I've had it happen to
me many times.

Pete