[mythtv] Did I miss anyone's patches?

Erik Arendse erik_nospam.arendse at bigfoot.com
Wed Feb 26 08:43:10 EST 2003

At 24-2-03 17:14, Isaac Richards wrote:
>On Monday 24 February 2003 02:28 am, Erik Arendse wrote:
> > At 23-2-03 16:16, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > >I believe I'm all through my queued up set of patches, did I miss anyone's
> > > by accident?
> >
> > You missed this one:
> > http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=51744;search_s
> >tring=ntsc%20cc;guest=172564&t=search_engine#51744
> >
> > But to be honest you can leave it out now, it was just a quick bugfix and
> > I'll just as easy include it with the next big subtitle update.
>
>Oops, sorry about that -- will you have an update soonish?

I have two updates in the pipeline:
1) Runtime user-configurable keybindings. Touches lot of stuff, perhaps not
something you'd want in 0.8, but I'll have it finished in a few days (to be
realistic I should say: somewhere in the weekend). Worst part for me from
now on is going to re-integrate it with the current CVS :-(
2) VBI bugfixes and additions to Teletext subtitles, and first version of
US-CC. This will probably take a few more weeks at the rate it is proceeding.

All in all: if you want to freeze a branche for 0.8 within a few days don't
wait for me :-)

Erik