[mythtv] mythradio?

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Wed Feb 26 14:09:58 EST 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:

>Having a separate list isn't really needed, IMO.  There's really no reason to
>keep the discussion off the -dev list.  More eyes looking at stuff is good,
>and there's 700 or so pairs here =)

I originally set up the list because I didn't want to annoy people on
this list with the traffic and because I wasn't really sure if it was
going to get off the ground.  It looks like neither of these concerns
are valid since there isn't a lot of traffic on the list and it looks
like people are making progress, so I'm all for getting rid of it.

Woogie