[mythtv] Per-channel time offset?

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Wed Feb 26 18:42:35 EST 2003

I would like to see this concept taken one step further.  The fox
station here starts the 10pm m-f show 12 minutes late (And all
subsequient shows until everything ends up normal again in a few
hours).  I'd like to see a per channel per hour offset.  If no one
volunteers to do this, I'll eventually get around to it.

-dan