[mythtv] Re: mythtv-dev Digest, Vol 2, Issue 59

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 28 12:44:23 EST 2003

I'm trying to play the resulting .avi file with mplayer on my Myth box.
I've also tried Xine, with the same results.  I don't think it's
anything to do with my audio hardware.

I'm trying again with a more recent recording; I just realized that the
file I was testing this on may not have been made with my current
settings.

-Joe C.