[mythtv] xmltv and tv_grab_nz?

Greig McGill mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed Jan 1 08:46:04 EST 2003

--=-SxXQ6L6HyUUfTUCWM9Kf

On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 21:10, James Sleeman wrote:
> Since when has there been a tv_grab_nz ?  I wrote my own New Zealand=20

I've no idea, but it's sitting in cvs right now! :)
I've only been looking at this since yesterday.

> grabber a while back (scrapes listings from nzoom.com), I had to hack=20
> the mythfilldatabase source to use it, I just run my grabber and pipe=20
> the output to /tmp/TV.xml and then use my modified mythfilldatabase to=20
> read it in.  If you want my hacked source file lemme know and I'll mail i=
t.

That'd be great, thanks.
Ideally I'd like the bug (I assume it is a bug, unless my understanding
of the --file option is flawed) fixed though - then I can just apt-get.
;)

--=20
Greig McGill
Prisoner #655321