[mythtv] selecting TV audio channels (SAP)

mythtv-dev at snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu Jan 2 23:55:56 EST 2003

Set up mythtv from debian packages last week and after all the parts are there it stopped crashing and works great.  Thanks.

I currently live in San Francisco and programs are often broadcast in both English and Spanish using TV stereo encodings .  The second audio channel seems to be called SAP on US TVs.

MythTV is recording some shows in Spanish which is good because I would like to learn Spansish, but which impedes TV watching because I don't know Spanish (and dubbing always feels a little queasy).

Is there a way to control the audio channel through MythTV?

Thanks.