[mythtv] Mythtv machine not working, Free hosting to the person that can fix it

Tarek Loubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu Jan 2 22:46:27 EST 2003

I must confess I am quite offended by this. I understand incentive, but this sort of thing is not a good way of doing things. Also, the likelihood of anybody "mak[ing] it all work" when you have a bad motherboard without them being there are slim.. So, let's try something a little different..

1) What are the problems you are experiencing?

2) How do these problems relate to MythTV?

3) Is this the right place to ask the question?

So, a question about LIRC isn't at home here, but is on the lirc mailing list, where the maintainer of lirc is *extremely* active in responding.. but a question about, say, mythtv setup is..

Good luck

tarek : )