[mythtv] problems on first run...

Stephan Wentz mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat Jan 4 13:13:22 EST 2003

okok, my fault...
schould've read through the mailinglist-archives before posting this...

but nevertheless, what *has* to be done to get mythfilldatabase working with
tv_grab_de? i'd like to help fix this...

another problem is, when i call mythtv i get the following output:

<snip>
temp@mars temp $ mythtv
Probed: /dev/video0 -
Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
VIDOCGMBUF:: Invalid argument
VIDIOCSAUDIO: Invalid argument
</snip>

shouldn't he find the tuner, composite and svideo?
like stated in my prior mail i'm using a ati all-in-wonder pro with these 3
inputs, and the ati.2 driver...
and what do the "invalid argument"-errors mean?

would be great if someone could help me get this working...

bye, stephan