[mythtv] How do you run mythfrontend automatically after WindowMaker starts ?

Chris mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon Jan 6 04:04:37 EST 2003

Ok almost there now I cant seem to load the irxevent & in the .xinitrc.
or in rc.local.  I know it works when I invoke it on Konsole. Where do
you suggest I put it so it loads for mythfrontend.  This is the last
step and then I pull the keyboard and mouse and reboot.  Thanks