[mythtv] Notes on qmake.conf / path issue

Nathan Ziarek mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon Jan 6 16:35:52 EST 2003

I had the same problem, only with the PATH=$PATH:/usr/lib/qt3/bin

And I fixed it by doing the same thing you did. This is on Mandrake 9.

When you made the mythtv.sh file, did you exit the terminal screen
completely and then reopen it? If I just manually typed the export
commands, then "set" it displayed the correct paths. If I close the
terminal screen and then reopen it, the "set" command no longer has the
variables I typed.

Not a big deal, though, as the shortcut isn't all that hard...just have
to remember to do it.

Nate