[mythtv] mythfilldatabase error zap2it gave us a blank page.

Mr. Adam ALLEN mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue Jan 7 17:55:31 EST 2003

--=-kM2TfG1XI/r9uhwrKeHK

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 14:50, Johann Klemmack wrote:
> Since I'm not subscribed, any update from the XML list?  I just got back
> from visiting my parents, so I had to wipe my database for their cable ar=
ea
> and redo mine, but alas! no channel listings =3D=3D no MythTV for now!!!

again... from xmltv:
        Looks as though Ed is out of the loop this week and
        has asked me to try and get a 0.5.6 release out. Looks
        like it might be a good idea since the _na grabber from
        0.5.5 is broken due to zap2it changes again.
       =20
        I'd like to hear an 'okay, lets roll' from all the developers
        before I proceed. Are we ready ?
       =20
        thanks
        jerry

I'll drop a quick mail when there's something announced...

--=20
Regards,
Adam Allen.

adam@dynamicinteraction.co.uk