[mythtv] MythWeather

John Danner mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu Jan 9 07:44:09 EST 2003

I've written a weather module for MythTV. The webpage for it is here:
http://www.untzuntz.com/mythtv/weather/

The problem is, I am not a graphics artist (see the screenshots - heh).

So, if anyone out there has some time to make icons for the different types of
weather, please do and email them to me!

The files should be in the PNG format with a transparent background.
The size is for each file is 200x150 pixels.

Images for the following weather types:
clear.png   fair.png      pcloudy.png  snowshow.png
cloudy.png  flurries.png  mcloudy.png  showers.png
sunny.png

Thanks! Let me know if you have any problems...

-John