[mythtv] MythWeather

Michael Kedl mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu Jan 9 22:07:44 EST 2003

--=-IB3s4laFk6wyl2rgHhKe

It looks like you can re-enter the UpdateData() routine and cause
crashes.  The "reproducible case" for me was to hit enter twice (or more
times) really fast and it would bomb.

Here is a quick patch hack to keep it from re-entering unless you can
think of something better.

from: patch weather.old.cpp weatch.new.cpp > patch

Looks cool,
Mike

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 02:44, John Danner wrote:
> I've written a weather module for MythTV. The webpage for it is here:
> http://www.untzuntz.com/mythtv/weather/
>
> The problem is, I am not a graphics artist (see the screenshots - heh).
>
> So, if anyone out there has some time to make icons for the different types of
> weather, please do and email them to me!
>
> The files should be in the PNG format with a transparent background.
> The size is for each file is 200x150 pixels.
>
> Images for the following weather types:
> clear.png   fair.png      pcloudy.png  snowshow.png
> cloudy.png  flurries.png  mcloudy.png  showers.png
> sunny.png
>
> Thanks! Let me know if you have any problems...
>
> -John

--=-IB3s4laFk6wyl2rgHhKe

1255a1256,1265
> static int busy=3D0;