[mythtv] Anyone interested?

Jon Nierenburg mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 10 02:47:18 EST 2003

Sounds like fun, count me in.  It will be interesting to see if a CD based
distro will give the performance of a traditional HDD distro.

This will also give us the chance to mess with various kernel patches (ie. the
real time and latency patches) to improve performance, especially for the
slower machines.

Do bootable linux distro's use a swap file?

Jon