[mythtv] Re: MythWeather

Brent Norris mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 10 05:09:56 EST 2003

Since they should have transperient backgrounds, would it be possible to
layer them?  Something like

cloudy = cloud.png
rainy = cloud.png +rain.png
thunderstorm = cloud.png + rain.png + lightning.png

or

sunny = sun.png
cloudy = cloud.png
partly cloudy = sun.png w/ cloud.png layered on top to block out part of
the sun.

Where each one adds to the other.  Perhaps using that it might be
possible to get away with fewer pictures?

Just a thought.