[mythtv] Re: MythWeather

Chuck Wolber mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 10 08:34:50 EST 2003

> >Images for the following weather types:
> >clear.png   fair.png      pcloudy.png  snowshow.png
> >cloudy.png  flurries.png  mcloudy.png  showers.png
> >sunny.png
> >

> No separate .png for thunderstorms vs. showers? I need to know if
> there's lightning outside :-)

Hehe, and for it to work here in Washington state, you'll need 36
different icons depicting various forms of rain ;-)

-Chuck

--
 Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Linux Technology
   * Education			|

"Those who don't understand UNIX are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
			-- Henry Spencer