[mythtv] Anyone interested?

Jason mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 10 17:22:18 EST 2003

I have not tried the VIA chip yet as my current systems are all setup
to use 686 chips.  I suggested the via because I have this ITX board
sitting around and nothing to do with it.  Initial development will be on
a dual PIII 800, so we'll at least see how Myth does with threading.  I
can post numbers in a few weeks, right now Im working
on getting the entire OS image onto a CD and hashing out how many RW mount
points I need to include things like MySQL.   I use a WinTV, an
STB TVPCI and a generic 878 with an FM tuner.  I've just finished pulling
a 38 hour shift at work, but I should be able to make some headway and get
numbers out this weekend.

--
Jason Baker
baker@cyborgworkshop.com