[mythtv] mythfilldatabase Program Problem - Repeats the whole process forever

Steve mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun Jan 12 07:37:32 EST 2003

> removing conflicting program: 66 The Million Dollar Hotel
> 20030112160000-20030112181500
> conflicted with             : 66 Legislative Assembly of Ontario
> 20030112170000-20030113000000
>
> removing conflicting program: 66 Legislative Assembly of Ontario
> 20030112170000-20030113000000
> conflicted with             : 66 Serendipity
> 20030112181500-20030112200000

I had exactly the same prob, but it's not myth or xmltv problem. Check
out www.zap2it.com's listing for Rogers. You'll see that channel 66 is
duplicated (one if you've got TMN, and one if you don't).

When you run mythfilldatabase you should answer yes to only one of the
channels (whichever one you've got ;-), then the problem will be solved.

Cheers from a fellow Torontonian.

Steve